The service allows you to source articles from journals that the Library does not hold, either in paper or electronic format.
For users of the Library (students, teachers and staff):
- Number of requests: Up to 3 items at a time; upon arrival of one of the requested documents, new requests can be made.
- Cost: The sourcing service is free. However, costs related to any fees requested by the supplying libraries are borne by the users.
- Timing: The receipt of documents generally takes place within three working days, except in the event of problems related to the type of document requested or time issues of the supplier libraries.
To collect the articles, make an appointment via MyBiblio.
To request the articles, you need to register with Nilde; see the following steps:
- Register by selecting the Library VC011 of Economics for users from economics and law courses or VC012 of Medicine for users from medicine courses
- Wait for a registration email from email@example.com
- Select Insert a new Reference, fill in the form with all the bibliographic data (Journal title, article title, author, year, issue and volume, pages) and send
- In the View section, you can see the list and status of document requests made (the list can be integrated with bibliographic references not actually requested and used as a bibliographic archive)
Teachers, staff and students must create an account by following the instructions "Creating a new NILDE account for users with IDEM-GARR institutional accounts" as seen in the tutorials on the Nilde website.
Please note that, according to the licenses negotiated with the publishers / aggregators for DD / ILL activities, the Library cannot give the user the electronic copy of the article but only the hard copy (Electronic Periodical Licenses Archive - ALPE).
More information is available on the Nilde website
The service is managed on a free and reciprocal basis. It is possible to request up to three items at a time.
The request for articles can be made through Nilde or via email or fax.
Contacts: InterLibrary Loans (ILL), Monday to Friday: 9.15am -12pm, 2pm – 3pm
Contact person: Stefania Albanese, tel.: 0321-375562 firstname.lastname@example.org